Thursday, September 15, 2016

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Flower Power

Welcome to the September Technique Blog Hop
For the September CTMH Technique Blog Hop, we will feature "Flower Market", the new CTMH Cricut Cartridge.  So I'm excited to see the variety of paper crafting ideas produced that we will find on this  hop.   If you are coming from Melissa Robinson of My Heartfelt Sentiments, you are on the right track.  In case you get lost, you can also get a complete list of participants on Melissa's blog right HERE.  This month we have approximately 7 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge along with a variety of other great CTMH products.  To enjoy this hop is quite simple to do - just click on the link at the bottom of the post on each blog to move to the next one.  Here we go!  I've been wanting to create a card using the bicycle. So here's my creation from Flower Market - letter "S" pg. 22.


The card is 5X7 ~ White Daisy
The black ribbon is from Uptown Ribbon Pack and 
the lacy ribbon is from Rustic Home
for the bike I used my favorite glitter paper ~Sea Glass 
I cut the bike at 2 1/2 inches and the flowers were cut at 1 inch. 
(from canary CS and the darker shade was inked with Saffron).
The sentiment is from Heartfelt Thoughts C1661

I've also posted a couple other "Flower Market" cards on previous hops.
1.  The baby buggy from pg. posted for the CTMH New Product Blog Hop 
 2. The teapot was used for a card for the Everything ABC's Blog Hop - letter R using the "R" key pg 
3.  I will also be posting another card using the "T" key for the Everything ABC's - letter T hop that goes live on Saturday, 9/24/16 at 7 AM PST.

to see what kind of fabulous art she's created.  
Be sure to drop a comment, we enjoy the encouragement.  
Enjoy the Hop!

7 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly Sea Glass bike! I'd love to take a ride on a bike like that! The tiny flowers are incredible! Lots of great details and textures! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the details of the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Using the glitter paper for the bike frame was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bicycle with glitter paper!!!!! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I can't wait to make that bicycle, and the Sea Glass glitter paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually road a bike two months ago that was a "sea glass" blue - no glitter - haha

    ReplyDelete