Monday, August 15, 2016

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Passionate about Pockets

Welcome to the August Technique Blog Hop


For the August CTMH Technique Blog Hop, we will feature "Pockets" Flip Flaps, the new Pocket Plus and any other type of pockets.  So I'm excited to see the variety of pocketing techniques we will find on this  hop.   If you are coming from Haley Dyer, you are on the right track.  In case you get lost, you can also get a complete list of participants on Melissa's blog right HERE.  This month we have approximately 8 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using one or more technique to add pockets along with a variety of other great CTMH products.  To enjoy this hop is quite simple to do - just click on the link at the bottom of the post on each blog to move to the next one.  Here we go!  
My Florence Mini-Album with 6 pockets, and soon to have many more with the addition of Flip Flaps. (I'm currently out of state, working with limited resources while I travel with my hubby.)
The base of the mini album was made with one page of the  Florence Paper Pack.  
Opening one page, you can see it has been expanded to 5 - 3X3 pages that can hold messages, photos, images and pockets as the lower 3X3 illustrates.  This is a work in progress and I'm curious to see how many 3X3 pages and will get by adding pockets and Flip Flaps  I also used the Florence Pocket zip strips and ready made pocket pages, cut to fit the mini album.  Our new Annual Inspirations book has an entire sections on pocket scrapbooking! Picture My Life watercolor cards, overlays and tabbed journaling cards.
For 12 X 12 layouts there are also Memory Protectors Pockets Plus.  My oh MY!  the choices and combinations are endless.


Now, hop on over to Jenifer Benner's blog to see what kind of fabulous art she's created.  Be sure to drop a comment, we enjoy the encouragement.  Enjoy the Hop!

3 comments: