Saturday, July 16, 2016

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - Letter O


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter O.   
This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  
Whatever the crafter has chosen as their O element 
will be featured in their post.
If you came from Wendy Kessler, then you're on the right track!  If you get lost, Catherine has a list of all the participants for letter O
I cannot wait to see all the O inspired expressions of creativity. 

For my "O" I used the O-key on the 
I used the Magical Paper Pack for the page, overlays, titles, paper clip icon, and the layers behind the photo mats.  I also used the Magical sequins and Compliments for the arrow and chevrons.
 When I cut the title, Always and forever, it didn't show very well so I cut the shadow in Sapphire, just by stretching it a little larger. 

These pages are really so fast and easy.  A fun way to create a mini album.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC's blog hop is 
Lauren Moore of CTMH Craftings,  Maybe for letter P you would like to join us!?

2 comments:

  1. Great pages- I love how you shadowed the title to make it stand out!

    ReplyDelete