Sunday, March 9, 2014

New Product Blog Hop

The Rediscover CTMH Event in Seattle, Februrary 26, was not only informative and fun, it was the best bargain in town!  For $30 we got double the value in product. We got materials and instructions for the Hip Pics Album and for the necklace (Base and Bling wearable crafts) + leftovers for more jewelry.  We got the entire Base and Bling Dreamer Style sheet, the chain, a rhinestone charm, one base pendent and base glass cover and 3 dreamer charms, each charm has a jump-ring.


As I finish the inside pages, I'll post them.  I've been wondering what to do with the 
My Creations Hip Pics Album, now I know. :-)
 It helps to see a finished album.

 

3 comments:

  1. Your Hip Pics album cover & necklace look great! Look forward to seeing the inside pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your projects! I have to wait till April till CTMH comes to Philly; now I know how awesome the projects will be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you will definitely want to attend. I'm actually closer to VanCouver, Canada, than Seattle so plan to attend that one too. :-) so psyched!
    Pam, I've been sick with a cold, so hope to finish this weekend at a retreat. will post asap

    ReplyDelete